Monday, August 22, 2016

Hello again!


I feel that I owe you all an explanation as to my sudden absence. As you may know, I graduated college in May. I have been pursuing my goal of owning my own insurance agency. With that goal, comes very little time to blog and come up with new DIYs. I still love creating things, I just don't have the time I used to.


With that said, I have decided that I will leave this blog up, but I am going to transition over to my Tumblr, which you can find here. I won't post as often as I used to here, but I will reblog cool posts as well as occasionally come up with my own content. I fell that this is the best option for my lifestyle at this time.


I hope you will all come and join me over on Tumblr so we can keep the Country Class family alive!


Enjoy the rest of your summer, and never stop living frugally!

No comments:

Post a Comment