Tuesday, October 21, 2014

DIY Bobby Pin Holder

Hello again!
 
Sorry once again for my absence! I guess I forgot how busy college can get! Not to mention running an avon business on the side while working part time! But don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you all!
 
Today I have a super easy tutorial for you all! I believe I saw something like this somewhere on Pinterest so I decided to try it out!
 
Here is the finished product:
 

What you need:
  • An empty pill container
  • Duck Tape (Any color or style)
  • Scissors




Step 1. Take any sticker off of the pill container.
 
 
Step 2. Wrap your duct tape around the pill container.
 
**If you also want to do the top, just take little strips of tape and cover the top then trim around the edges with scissors***




That is literally it! Tommy decided he was going to wrap the tape for me, so I just sat back and watched! This is super convenient for travel and every day use. I also stick my earrings and necklaces in it when I'm on the go for safe keeping!

I have tons of great posts for you guys in the upcoming weeks and I might even sneak in a fun Halloween nail design if I have time!

Post recreations to #countryclassdiy
Pinterest
To browse the Avon catalog: www.youravon.com/dmalloy
Tumblr




No comments:

Post a Comment