Monday, October 6, 2014

Sunset Gradient Toes

Hello again everyone!
 
Sorry, I'm still terrible about posting, but I'm working on it! You'll be happy to know that this is my oldest draft, so I'm slowly getting caught up!
 
This pedicure is perfect for anyone who is reminiscing about summer as these cold temperatures set in! Plus, I got tons of compliments on them! (Not that you'll be showing your toes anytime soon)
 
Here is the finished look:
 

What you need:
  • Base Coat (I used the ridge filling base coat from avon)
  • White Polish (OPI Alpine Snow)
  • Black polish (A detail bruush is helpful)
  • Yellow Polish (I used one from Sally Hansen)
  • A Coral polish (I used Sally Hansen Kook-A-Mango)
  • Orange Polish (I used Wet 'n Wild Sunny Side Up)
  • A Sponge (I used one from Avon but you could also use a makeup sponge) 
  • Top Coat


Step 1: After painting your base coat, paint one coat of white polish.


Step 2: Next, paint a coat of yellow polish (This is optional)


Step 3: Paint stripes of your colors on your sponge. I actually should've added yellow but I didn't. So don't do what I did!






Step 4: Place the sponge on the middle of your nail and move it from side to side until the entire nail is covered.


Step 5: With your detailing brush, paint a palm tree on your big toe.


Clean up around your nails and voila!



Let me know what you guys think!
 
As you all know, it's breast cancer awareness month, so I'm looking for some manicure suggestions! Comment below or send me an email!
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment