Monday, April 27, 2015

Ebay Guides

Hello Again!

I have recently joined Influenster and I am absolutely loving it so far! I joined maybe 4 days ago and I may already be receiving a VoxBox (which is a box filled with things you are expected to test out and review)!

Another opportunity I had was to write 2 Ebay guides in order to receive a $25 Ebay gift card! How awesome is that? I strongly encourage any of you who are interested in reviewing new products and earning these great incentives to try it out!

Below I will link my two guides for you to check out and hopefully you will consider joining Influenster as well!

Yarn Substitution Tutorial - This is a tutorial that walks you through which types of yarn are best for you and how to figure out which yarns you need for your projects and how to substitute yarn!

Avon Skincare Expert Techniques - This tutorial lists and explains each of Avon's ANEW lines and what aspect of aging they target!

If you want any more information on either of these subjects, feel free to comment or email me and I would be more than happy to help!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment