Friday, July 11, 2014

Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts

Hello everyone! Happy Friday!

I got my wisdom teeth out this morning so I've been laying around on the couch all day and figured I should share this wonderful tutorial with you all!

My boyfriend asked me to make him bacon wrapped water chestnuts for his birthday and they couldn't have been more delicious!

What you need:

  • Bacon
  • Water chestnuts (I used 2 cans)
  • Tooth picks
  • A cookie sheet
  • Brown sugar
  • Oil for the pan








Step 1. Break your brown sugar up and pour it onto a plate or in a bowl.



Step 2. Cut each slice of bacon into thirds.

Step 3. Dip the bacon into the brown sugar and coat both sides.



Step 4. Place a water chestnut in the middle of the bacon.



Step 5. Wrap the bacon around the water chestnut and secure it with a toothpick.



Step 6. Place the finished wrapped water chestnut on an oiled cookie sheet.



Step 7. Bake in the oven at 375 until the bacon is browned. I believe it took mine 20 minutes or so.

Viola!

These are super easy and super irresistible. Let me know what you guys think and if you made any adjustments!

FInd me on Pinterest: pinterest.com/delainalyn
Hashtag recreations to: #countryclassdiy for a chance to be featured on the blog!







No comments:

Post a Comment