Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pepperoni and Tomato Bagel Sandwich

Hello Again!

I know I said I was going to be posting more, but you know how life is! I was planning on painting my nails Wednesday, but my boyfriend's truck broke down Tuesday night around 11 so i had to go pick him up and I've been staying with him so I can take him to work since he has no vehicle. So the whole nail painting thing didn't happen. But, I do have a great lunch idea for you guys today!

My mom and I have been trying to eat healthier for lunch, but we get sick of things after eating them for an entire week so we feel the need to mix it up. I was browsing Pinterest for bagel sandwich ideas and we came across one that we thought sounded good but ended up creating our own anyway!

What you need:
  • Bagels (We used plain but you can use whatever kind your heart desires)
  • Cream cheese
  • Pepperoni
  • Cherry/Grape tomatoes
First, you'll need to toast your bagel, unless you like how chewy raw bagels are. After you toast your bagel, let it cool for a minute and put cream cheese on the top and bottom. Then add pepperoni and tomato halves!

It's as simple as that and it's absolutely delicious!


One tip I will give you though is to take the seeds out of the tomato halves. I made the mistake of leaving the seeds in there and they exploded on me, which was not pleasant.

Let me know what you think!

Follow me on Pinterest and Tumblr

Show with me! Avon and Storenvy

Recreations? #countryclassdiy

No comments:

Post a Comment