Monday, June 9, 2014

How to fix a smudge

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Aside from being extremely sick at an outdoor country concert, I had a great time spending time with my boyfriend and his friends!

I've had this tutorial sitting around for a while and I'm finally getting around to sharing it with you all!

When I did my yellow and gold manicure, I was sure my nails were fully dry when I went to bed. Well, I was wrong.

I woke up the next morning to this:

Let's just say I was not a happy camper after spending so much time on my nails the night before.

So, I decided to try and fix my nail...and it worked!

What you need:
  •  A smudged nail
  • Nail polish remover
  • Q-Tip
  • Nail Polish
Step 1. Take your Q-Tip and saturate it in nail polish remover.


Step 2. Take the Q-Tip and rub it along the rough edges of toyr smudge until they are smoothed out.

Below is what my nail looked like after this step.


Step 3. Paint on as many coats as you need to make the polish over the area opaque.


I believe I used 2-3 coats. Below is after I applied all of my coats and my clear top coat:


Let me know what you guys think of this and if it worked for you!

I will gladly take and suggestions for future tutorials!

Find me on Pinterest: pinterest.com/delainalyn


No comments:

Post a Comment