Monday, June 16, 2014

Quick Curls

Happy Monday everyone!

Last week, I started two summer classes and they're keeping me super busy! So, no new nail posts yet. But I'm working on it! Not to mentiuon, I have 2 punctured back tires, yay me!

Luckily, I had this wonderful tutorial just waiting to be posted. Also, around the 28, I will have a tutorial on how to make a Dodge Cummins Cake for you all!

Now, let's get to this tutorial! This is literally one of my favorite hairstyles ever! It's super easy and takes about 5 minutes once you get the hang of it!

What you need:
  • A curling iron/wand (I use a remington pearl wand, which you can buy here)
  • A hair tie
Here's a picture of my curling wand. I use it at 356 degrees.


Step 1. Put your hair in a loose ponytail on top of your head.


Step 2. Split your hair into 4 equally sized sections. You may need to do more sections depending on how thick your hair is. I have relatively thin hair, so 4 sections works fine.

Step 3. Take your first section and wrap it around the curling iron. I usually keep it there for 25-30 seconds.

Step 4. When you pull the curling iron out, place your hand underneath and hold the hair for a few seconds as shown below:


Once you let it go, it should look like this:


Continue these steps for each section and you end up with something along the lines of this:


Step 5. Flip your head upside down and remove the hairtie.

Step 6. Flip your head back up and shake out the curls a bit and you're done!


I absolutely love this hairstyle for work since it's so quick and easy!

Let me know what you think!

Check me out on Pinterest: pinterest.com/delainalyn
Hashtag recreations to: #countryclassdiy for a chance to be featured on the blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment