Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Orange and White Manicure

Hello everyone!

I'm back! Sorry it's been so long since I've last posted, but I've been super busy with my summer classes. I know that in my last post I said that I won't have any DIY nail polish tutorials for fingernails, but I forgot that I had this one tucked away!

Below is what this manicure looks like:

 
What you need:
  • Base/Top Coat (I use Essie All-in-One)
  • Orange Nail Polish (I used Wet N' Wild Sunny Side Up)
  • White nail polish (I used OPI Alpine Snow)
  • A toothpick/nail art brush
 


 
Step 1. After painting your clear base coat, paint all of your nails with a coat of white polish.

 
Step 2. Once the first coat dries, paint a coat of orange paint on 3 of your nails and paint a second white coat on the other 2 nails.


Step 3. Continue painting coats until you have an opaque color. I had between 2 and 3 coats.
 

Step 4. Using your toothpick or nail art brush, take your orange polish and create a vertical line on your thumb and a horizontal line on your ring finger.
 

Step 4. Clean up the sides and you're done!
 


I hope you all have enjoyed this simple and quick tutorial! Be prepared, because in the next couple of weeks, I will be revealing to you all my experience with using honey as a spot treatment for my acne!

I also will have a few new blog posts on DIY manicures and pedicures. And don't forget about my boyfriend's Cummins cake I will be making this weekend!

Don't be afraid to contact me!

Find me on Pinterest
Hashtag recreations to: #countryclassdiy for a chance to be featured on the blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment