Monday, August 25, 2014

Blue Daisy Toenails

Hello everyone!
 
I just realized that it's been a while since I last posted! I've just been super busy getting ready to go back to school tomorrow and not to mention working on continuing education for my insurance license (yay). I have tons of things to share with you all but not enough time in the day to post it!
 
This is a pedicure I did a few weeks ago. I got my inspiration fromthis pin:


 
Here is the finsihed look:

 
What you need:
  • White nail polish (OPI Alpine Snow)
  • Blue Nail polish--or whatever color you choose (Sinful Colors Cinderella)
  • Top/base coat (Essie All-in-one)
  • Gold Polish (Ulta) 
  •  Dotting tool
  •  

Step 1. Paint your base coat.
 
Step 2. Now paint one coat of white polish (optional) to make your original polish pop.
 

Step 3. Paint a coat of your colored polish. 
 

Step 4. If needed, paint a second coat of your colored polish.
 
 
Step 5. Take the small end of your dotting tool and place random gold dots on your big toe nail.
 
***I was unhappy with the final look because I put too many dots. I would start out with a few dots placed farther apart. You can always add more if you want!***

 
Step 6. Now use the small end to place five white dots around each of your gold dots.


Ths is what mine looked like when I was done.
 

Now clean up around the edges and you're all set!
 

I have plenty more awesome tutorials for you guys! And I know a while back I mentioned I have a different use for honey, and I still plan to share with you! I just have to put together the pictures so that I can actually write a post for you all!

Let me know what you think!

Recreations? #countryclassdiy
Pinterest
Want to buy Avon?






No comments:

Post a Comment