Monday, December 15, 2014

Teal crackle nails

Hello again!
 
I'm super excited for my current DIY project to be finished so I can share it with you all! But for now, I'll share the manicure I did for my cousin's wedding in September (I'm behind, I know)!
 
This is a super simple mix and match manicure that you really only need a few simple things for!
 
Here is the finished look:
 

What you need:
  • Black polish(I used my Art Deco polish because I apparently don't have a regular black polish)
  • Gelous
  • Top Coat (Seche Vite)
  • Black Crackle polish (Sally Hansen Ink Splatter)
  • White Polish (OPI Alpine Snow)
  • Mint Polish (Wet n' Wild I need a refresh-mint)
  • White detailing polish/polish brush
  • Dotting tool
***See my tutorial for DIY Gel Manicure here

Step 1. Paint a layer of your base coat.
 
Step 2. Paint a thin layer of white on your thumb nail.


Step 3. Paint the rest of your nails with your mint color.


Step 4. Now paint one of your teal nails with your crackle polish. Also, add another coat of white if needed.


Step 5. Take your dotting tool and place dots on your thumb nail. I think I had too many, but really, it's all up to you!


Step 6. Again, using your dotting tool, place two dots at the base of your pointer and ring fingers.


Step 7. Take your white striper and place some stripes on your pinky nail.


Clean up your nails with a concealer brush, or in the shower and you're done!


Let me know what you think!

Follow me on Pinterest and Tumblr

Shop my Avon site

Recreations? #countryclassdiy







No comments:

Post a Comment