Friday, May 9, 2014

Just the Beginning

Hello everyone!

Before I start blogging my DIY projects and ideas, I thought you should all know a little bit about me first.

To start, I am currently a college student so I'm always looking for new projects that won't kill my budget. Being in college and working part-time, I'm usually pretty busy, so I also look for things that are easy and won't take too much time. Pinterest is one of my few addictions and I tend to get a lot of my ideas from there. But I'm an overthinker so I usually do a ton of research before I finally start working on a project. So, I figured that by starting this blog, I could make a place for my fellow overthinkers to come and find tons of information on one page rather than desperately searching the internet for the tips and tricks they want. Plus, I love helping people, and what's better than making something yourself and saving money by doing it?

I'm slowly figuring this whole blogging thing out, so if anyone has any suggestions, tips, tricks, or hints, please feel free to let me know! I'm always open to advice!

I have some projects that I have already completed and I will work to get them posted for you guys as soon as possible! After all, this is only the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment