Friday, May 9, 2014

The Wit Behind the Name

Maybe you're wondering where I came up with the name for the blog. Maybe not. Either way, I figured I should tell you.

It seems that everything I do, I have to ask my best friend, Christina, first. Well, creating a blog was no different. Christina and I are both overthinkers and are constantly talking to each other about choices we want to make. So, when I asked Christina about creating a blog, she told me to go for it!

Unfortunately,I was not feeling very creative and had absolutely no clue what I would name a blog. I knew what kind of stuff I wanted to post, but I didn't even think of a cute, catchy name! That's when Christina came to the rescue! She's super quirky and creative so she was the perfect person to ask for name suggestions. Shortly after asking her, she replied with the name "Country Class."

I figured I should give Christina some credit for her wonderful idea, and I'm sure this won't be the last time I post about her!

New tutorials will be up this weekend! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment